1. If we do not finished your student within 4 weeks half of your purchase price will be refunded back to you.
2. Purchase price must be paid in full at time of signup.
3. NSF checks will negate / cancel out all aspects of the agreement including half price refund.
4. The 4 Week Period begins the day of the students first class.
5. If an update/Upgrade from the standard program to the Accelerated / 4 Week start to finish program is made the 4 Week period begins on the date of the upgrade and not from the time of signup.
6. All scheduled In Class Sessions dates and all scheduled Behind The Wheel / In Car dates must be approved in writing and signed by parent and student.
7. The student is required to attend all In Class Sessions and Best Defense cannot be held to the 4 weeks program rules if student fails to attend classes for any reason on the part of the student including weather, sickness, school programs, car failure etc.
8. The student must be available for all Scheduled Drive Times with Best Defense. Best Defense cannot be held to the 4 weeks program if student fails to meet the scheduled Behind The Wheel / In Car dates for any reason on the part of the student including weather, sickness, school programs, car failure etc.
9. In the case of a student being sick the parents and student will agree on In Class Sessions and or the Behind The Wheel / In Car date adjustments with Best Defense and no penalty will apply.
10. Any case of natural disaster or act of God cannot be used against Best Defense to force the half price refund and the Scheduled Drive Times with Best Defense and Best Defense or the scheduled Behind The Wheel / In Car will be rescheduled at the earliest possible dates.
11. Cannot use Specials or Coupons against the fixed price of the 4 Week Start to Finish.
12. Best Defense cannot be held to the 4 weeks when conditions of weather i.e. snow covered roads make driving students unsafe. In this case students will be driven as soon as is possible after the roads are cleared.